General Membership Meetings are held on the third Saturday of every month at 11:00 AM. Due to COVID 19, the meetings are presently being held via ZOOM. To join the meeting
Meeting ID: 848 9527 6523
Upcoming Events Calendar
Join the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and become one of the hundreds of thousands of Freedom Fighters across the globe! The work of the Association – equality and justice for all – depends on the support and participation of caring and progressive individuals like you. A stronger NAACP with a larger more active membership is the best hope for protecting our freedom and advancing our rights.
Download a membership form here
Toni Kauffman - President
Rita Brown - First Vice President
Russell Ashton - Second Vice President
Jennie Gadowski - Treasurer
Alex Palmer - Secretary
Erik Blake, Jenelle Gadowski, Suzie Pacheco, Grace Robinson, Raleigh Russell, Susanna Sturgis, Carrie Tankard, Joel Weintraub
The mission of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality and rights of all persons and to eliminate racial hatred and racial discrimination.
The vision of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is to ensure a society in which all individuals have equal rights and there is no racial hatred or racial discrimination.
The following statement of objectives is found in Article II of the NAACP Constitution — the principal objectives of the Association shall be:
- To ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of all citizens.
- To achieve equality of rights and eliminate race prejudice among the citizens of the United States.
- To remove all barriers of racial discrimination through democratic processes.
- To seek enactment and enforcement of federal, state, and local laws securing civil rights.
- To inform the public of the adverse effects of racial discrimination and to seek its elimination.
- To educate persons as to their constitutional rights and to take all lawful action to secure the exercise thereof, and to take any other lawful action in furtherance of these objectives, consistent with the NAACP’s Articles of Incorporation and this Constitution.